If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Grey Fairy

I think I'm stuck on creating cards with subtle colours these days very soft and romantic.
I found these little stems in the baking area at Micheals and I'm so happy to have them they make some magical little flower stems perfect for a fairy card.
Challenges -
Crafty Friends - Use a Charm
Paper Creator's Craft - Make it Sparkle
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything
Recipe-Stamp Whimsy,Stampendous. Papers Recollections. Touch Markers. Prima flowers,Wilton Stems. Quickutz die. Glitter Glue. Everything else from stash
Thanks for looking hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. ah Nikki two lovely cards here - thanks so very much for popping over, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so sweet !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the unusual colour combo!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card Nikki.

    Love the colour.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    Good luck

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow this is so beautiful, I love this image and the style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Nikki.
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty friends
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget