If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Tin Man !!

To enter My Birthday Candy Click Here
I was wondering how I could put lace in a boys card and I think my cutting of the edge and darkening it up it actually works with all those dew drops.
Challenge - Incy Wincy Tic Tac Toe, Blue and Grey,Emboss it,Lace
Cupcake Craft - CAS no Flowers
Make it Monday - Anything
Pause,Dream Enjoy - Anything
Digi - The Paper Shelter, Papers - Tim Holtz,Recollections, Faber Castell Markers, Sliver embossing,Dew Drops,Recollections Lace Cut and coloured darker.
Thanks for lookin
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. what a great way to use lace,just love this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Great image and I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and image. I spotted this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cool! Love the way you used the lace and I love the color tones on this card. =)

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget