If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Patches the Fairy

One layer cards using a Saturated Canary ... what a challenge not to go crazy with these sweet images. I loved this challenge but some of my teamies where like noooooo these images do scream to have lots of embellishments added to it so I've made a simple little card that will mail so well now. I've used Patches the Fairy with an added sentiment that I put in before I printed it out :)
Incy Wincy - 1 Layer Cards
Saturated Canary - Winged Things
Southern Girls Things that start with F-"Fairy"
Bearly Mine - Anything
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki
Check out my Crafty stash for sale too up top!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Nikki, love what you have done with her, I chose her too, isn't she amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget