If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Treat Bags

These are 2 Treat bags for a good friends kids they've been filled with crafty goodies too. They where once a david's tea bag that I've upcycled and you won't see it's name any where on the bag any more. I had some Halloween stickers and die cuts that just work so perfectly for a fun little halloween bag and I loved those trick of treaters walking by and had to use the whole set on these two bags :)
Challenges -
All Crafts - Anything but a Card
Crafty Bloggers - Things with Wings
My Craft Spot - Trick or Treat
Stamp and Create - Halloween
Crafty Calendar - Halloween
Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween
Sarah Hurley - Halloween
Creative Craft - Anything
Party Time Tues - Pumpkins
Paper Issues - Halloween Linky
Recipe - Sticker,Die Cuts - K and Comany, Die Cut Tim Holtz - Coloured Black then added Black and Gold Glitter to. Papers- Recollections

Thanks for looking hugs Nikki

15 comments:

  1. Super Cute! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays. To be eligible to win you need to follow the rules and display the PTT Badge on your blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki these are brilliant hun, your friends kids are going to love them, hope you are well my lovely, that is me just back on blogland from early september, love and hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, these are adorable! I'm coming to your house for Halloween!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join us again :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, thank you for joing The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards, thank you for joing The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic treat bags... The detail is outstanding...Perfect for Halloween... Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Very creative use of stickers - and recycling!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What FUN bags! Love all the stickers and glitter! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a perfect creation! I like your hallowen scene!
    Thank you so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute creation. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge.Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable treat bags, I love all of the images! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges and my All Crafts Challenge this time, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab Halloween project! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget