If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cute little Snowman

How Cute is this little guy I've coloured him up with Shinhan and Prismacolor markers.
Challenge - 
Paula Holifield Crafts Christmas Cheer 1/1
Come and Get it - Christmas +Blog Hop  12/15
Crafty Calender - Cold and Frosty 1/3
Crafty Catz - Use 2 or More Dies
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Embossing
WOJ Challenge - Use a Die-light 1/7
Clear it out - Anything - All the paper are old !!
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Christmas
Holly Jolly + Blog Hop - Christmas
Recipe
 Paper - Basic Grey,My Minds Eye,Recollections,
Dies- Quickutz,WOJ.
Brads Recollections,
Stamp Inkadinkado.
Embossing - Ranger Puff, Hero Arts Clear.
Inks - Ranger Tinted Embossing

Thanks for looking hugs
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. What A Fab Card And So Glad You Have Shared It With Us Asst Crafty Catz And Crafty.Craft Has Asa Dt Call If Your Interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Your little snowman is just so cute!!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget