If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Angels

Here's a fun little xmas card I love the snow angel she's made and her little doggie is making one too.
Makes me wish I owned a snow suit so I could make one too lol 
Challenges -
Holly Jolly Christmas - Silver and Blue ** TOP 3**
Going Grey With Scrap Creations - Fave Embellishment theCharm !!! 2/5
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes /Animals 2/3
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Snowy Day 2/2
Cutie Pie - Cute + Blue 2/1
Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland 2/1
Digi Makeover - Shades of Blue + Digi 2/3
Christmas Card - Anything My Perfect Life -  Card + Must be Xmas
Pile it On - Animals 2/5
The Ribbons Girls - Anything + Ribbon 2/2
Brown Sugar - Embossing 1/30
Sister Act - Anything 1/31

Recipe
WOJ Charm, Papers My Minds Eye, Offrays Ribbon, MFT -Die Cut. Embossing Powder- Stampin Up
Sentiment is from my computer


Thanks for looking hugs Nikki 

12 comments:

  1. Where is this image from it is so cute and would fit perfectly with a layout that I am currently working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely csrd - love the metal wings and the way the sentiment is like a tab at the side.
    Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina
    http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki - love the cute card! Thanks for visiting my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet blue creation, thanks for playing along at The Cutie Pie Challenge and Good Luck. Sarah-J

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing image! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nikki!

    Your card is gorgeous. :)

    Just to let you know that you can still claim the prize you won on Sunflowerfield Store blog, we haven't selected another winner. :)

    http://sunflowerfielddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/merry-christmas-meet-our-first.html

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Snow Angel Nikki. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and loving the image chosen. Thanks for joining us in our challenge this week at artistic inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty image. Very lovely coloured. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, love the image and so well coloured. thanks for playing along with us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad for A snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 78: a snowy day- Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a delightful image and card. this is really cute. Thanks for entering at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and do come back often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget