If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WOYWW

This is my space on Thursday of last week We put up the ceiling drywall where my space is stashed and after I just kind of got everything where I wanted it it's all piled high and now I'll have to set it up all over again lol ... at least on the plus side is I'll re-organize it again and now I have 2 scrap pieces of wood cut at 10 inches each so now the back shelf can stand on its own so it will be able to stand on it's own on top of my desk which is perfect. The Brown Box is full of paints I have to go thru and see if any has dried out which I'm pretty sure some has seeing some where really low It's all just been piled on top of until I can put it all right back and tidy it all up again. Perhaps I  will paint that wood 1st with some scrap paints. 
My Space on Friday
Moved yet again seeing drywall needed to go exactly where I moved my pile the 1st time but what can you do in renovations :P It will have to be that way for a little bit I'm gonna stash some of the not so used stuff in boxes to make easier to transport.  I then went to the task of sorting my Xmas ribbon which is becoming a very big box of it I might say. While all this sorting was going on I dumped a FULL coffee straight into my tissue wrapping paper bag ... it's all been recycled on the bonus the side the carpet only got a little of the coffee on it lol.
MY SPACE TODAY !!! YAHH!!
So Here is my desk now Nothing going on but it's all been super organized and I've managed to hide some stuff that I'm not really using at the moment in some boxes to make it even easier to move around. But will be a pain to look for when I want it lol.
I did manage to paint the shelf white but hated the edge so grabbed my trusty staple gun and added on some lovely green trim I've had for way to long and I like how it turned out. Should colour those staples with a marker so you can't see them .
I can't add any holes into the drywall seeing this isn't where my desk truly belongs it's just a temp spot to keep me busy and out of his way lol
But the house is coming along Oh I did do one thing to my WOYWW block from when WOYWW started up .. Never stained it or coloured it but I did glue a magnet to the bottom so it sticks to my lamp it's a great place for putting something in to let it dry so I don't manage to stick my hand in it or the cat walks on it. 
thanks for looking and I'll be around 
to visit 
hugs Nikki
Check out everyone else's space at Julia's

15 comments:

  1. Awesome, great views Nikki..Nothing worse than moving your stash around a room several times..I did that last year when we moved! I love your no lampshade lamp - smart idea. Cx #38

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're able to keep busy and creative while building work goes on...
    Great photos of your week!
    Lovely to catch up with you again - it's been a while :)
    no. 34

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you sure have been busy moving your stuff Nikki...but it's looking good in the last pic...hope you get to do some crafting this week...have fun, cheers RobynO#16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy. Your new space looks amazing. Have fun in it.
    Hugs Lisax #54

    ReplyDelete
  5. My life..you just got on and did it. What about all the procrastinating? Good grief I'm so impressed! The idea of the magnet on the card holder is genius to be honest. ANd if you're going to spill coffee....better into a box of tissue than all over the carpet really, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you are done with renovations it will be a fantastic space, meanwhile enjoy discovering all those things you packed away
    Kim (Daisy) #69

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Your new space looks amazing

    Happy WOYWW

    Peggy x #69

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all that building happening it is amazing you are able to function, but a great job in creating your crafting area, certainly an improvement. I hope you get time to craft soon.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 12
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, it looks like progress is indeed marching on. So glad your space is now conducive to crafting. Have a great week. Susanne #79

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a week you've had. I bet it felt good to get everything back into order! Thanks for stopping by the Fun Room this week. See you again soon.
    Sara j #50

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suoer transformation, Nicki, after such a week lets hope it was worthwhile in the end.
    Thanks for popping in on me today,
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a big task you have had. Looking really good now though. I had to laugh when you talked about the cat Walking through things. Peg R 25

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a transformation! Progress is always painful isn't it? Looks like you've overcome it though. The desk is looking very nice. April #24

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wahoo! love the before and after.
    thanks for visiting and welcoming me to your place.
    robyn 99

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, sorry for the late visit, I'm chasing my tail again this week - hope you'll be all settled in your permanent spot soon, but in the meantime it looks like you're doing very well at nomad crafting! See you again soon. Annie C #85

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget