If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happy Hello

It's been Winter and A long cold spring I wanted to created a nice warm card that has all those warm Colours that we've been missing for a while. So I've created this card using Time for Tea Digi and it goes perfect with my cuppa tea I'm drinking right now. 
Challenges
Time for Tea  April Challenge

Recipe - Digi - Time For Tea, Stamp- Hero Arts , Papers K&Co,Basic Grey.
Die - K and Co, Punch MS,Stampin Up.
Ribbon from Stash, Ink-ColorBox. Markers-ShinHan,Faber Castell.

Thanks For Looking
hugs Nikki 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the T4T April competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours and flower detail on this pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at T4T :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the image. Orange is my favorite color! Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget