If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Futterby Fairy in Purple

Deep Purple and Neon Pink Love this Combo It's so bright and bold and I normally avoid purples this deep in colour but it's just a wonderful surprize her hair has like 5 different shades of pinks and purples with a drop of red for extra depth.
Challenges -

Kit and Clowder - Fun Hair Combos 9/1
Oddball Stamps -  Non Traditional Hair Colour 9/15
Art by Miran - Anything 8/22
Stamplorations - Dies and Stamps 9/4
Stempelsonnen - Anything

Recipe
Stamps Make it Crafty, Die Cuts MFT, Quickutz,Punches -MS,EK Success. Flowers Prima
Markers - Shinhan,Faber Castel

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. oh was für ein süßes Kärtchen!

    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei der SsC.

    Liebe Grüße
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön! Tolle Karte.
    Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - neon pink and deep purple. What fun. And I like you addition of the fancy die cuts to the image. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations with this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful colors! So cheerful and pretty. And a lovely images, just perfect for our Fairies challenge at CC&CC. Thanx so much for playing along, and good luck! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored image and I love those flowers with the swirly die cut :) Thank you for sharing with STAMPlorations !

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card :) so sweet :) Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget