If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Free to be Me !!

This week at Incy Wincy we have a new sponsor Aurellia Art and our challenge is Coloured inspired I've used her image - Shelby. This challenge made me realize I don't own a lot of purple colours so I made do with what I did own. Which didn't turn out to bad I tried to have a little or a lot of the colour pallet we where asked to use and it's a fun combo when it's all done :)
This also works with Darrel's contest the acetate I've had for too long the die cuts,papers and the flower all new and never been used !!!

Incy Wincy - Colour Inspired (below)
Emerald Fairies - All about the Bling
NBUS #3 - AG 

 



Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image and great colouring! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation, love that purple glitter border too. Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you for C#2
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  3. For not having much and making do with what you had, you made a magnificent card, Nikki! There is so much for the eyes to linger on and love and great job using that NBUS!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #3!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is so pretty, one of my favorite colors, nicely done. Great image, nice flowers and the colors are so awesome. Thanks for playing our 1st Challenge a Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, very nicely done!

    Leanne DT
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love all the purple!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nikki! I love the image and design. Thank you for playing along with us at Emerald Faeries Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Emerald Faeries Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget