If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Little Christmas attitude !!!

This penguin feels like he is giving attitude to me lol
So I know it's early and I'm just trying to get ahead seeing I'm no where near where I should be on xmas cards 
Challenges 
Merry Monday - Funky Hat HM
Card Mania - Use Metal Embellishments
CHCCE - Anything Christmas
Sparkles Forum Christmas - Christmas Animals

Digi - Polka Doodles 
Sentiment - Hero Arts
Die Cuts - Sizzix
Coloured with Shinhan markers and Derwent Watercolours
Inks - Tim Holtz Memento
Paper - MME
thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki


13 comments:

  1. awww this is so cute Nikki! Love this penguin and really love the style of those trees!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, I love your ultra cute penguin card its simply wonderful! Have a great Day... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, your penguin is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the penguin - he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotted this cutie on Merry Monday - just love your darling penguin in his funky hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute penguin with his fun winter hat! Thanks, Nikki, for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the sweetest little penguin, adorable card and love his hat! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Nikki! Yep, that penguin definitely has attitude, I love him :). Wonderful card design. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges and good luck !
    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww - I just love penguin Christmas cards - he's such a cutie. Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Papercrafts - Sharon (Glittertastic) DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous Christmas card, thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget