If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Evil Easter Bunny

Happy Easter Weekend all have a good one !!!
Well this is not your typical Easter card for sure it falls into the darker morbid area but this so works for my sense of humor and my other half's lol.  Now this one is for my DH he is a choco-holic when there is chocolate to be found in the house.  A while back I won two images from SLS Lines and this is one I picked I wanted something darker to play with. I could draw something up but I love to use other people's work it adds new interests and inspiration to play with.
Sentiment I just made up when I was printing this image :)
Challenges
Cut it Up - Bunny
Whimsy Inspires - Easter/Spring Colours-4/15
Dream in Darkness - Anything Goes
DL Art - Easter 4/8
Simon Says Monday Food or Drink 3/28
Creative Knockouts - 1 Digi, 1 Sentiment, 2 Pattern Paper, 2 Different Images 

Paper Nicole's and Card stock, Inks distress,memento,
Brads-Recollections,  Markers - Shinhan, Prismacolor, Spectrum
Die - Quickkutz, Ribbon -May Arts

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

11 comments:

  1. Hehe, I like this one too!!Wicked bunny!Hope you have a lovely Easter Break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny card Nikki :D ! It certainly is dark. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, LOL this bunny reminds me of me today, great card, love all the coloures!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny I love the grumpy bunny. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge Katie-DL.ART DT-Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! This is scary but I guess would be a good anti-chololate diet. Thank you for playing along with Simon Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really did that image justice! I love how you played up the dark image by using darker background colors, and the mesh just adds to the effect! Very creative.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Happy Easter (Bunny) challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your super creepy Bunny! Yikes I don't think I would want to make him angry! Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness.
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the mad bunny!! this would make a great entry over at the Emerald Creek Dares Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this image too and I think it's great. Awesome sentiment and love the stamped details on the card. Thank you for playing Dream in Darkness, hope to see you back this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget