If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Get your Green On !!

This week at Incy Wincy we have 2 sponsors KennyK and Doodle Pantry . Here's what I've created this week

I've used a  KennyK -using PartyTime stamp perfect for all that Green Beer day !!
I've just gone through my scrap pile taking all the green sheet I have and used them up
the Party button is stamped twice and then the middle was stamped with party and then put inside
to give it a 3-d effect 
Challenges -
Sweet Stampin - Unusual Hair Colour
Craft for the Craic - March Luck of the Irish 4/1
Cut it Up - St Patty's Day 4/18
Simply Create Too - Use only Green 4/18
Crafty Gals Corner All about the boys

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. Fun masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, super haircolour choice too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool green card for boys !!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute and fun card!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He certainly has a lot of energy. Are you sure that's not an energy drink?

    Just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our St. Patty's Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah a green card! I really like it how it's all in one color and not became boring. Great job on that!
    Thank you for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner's All About The Boys Challenge.
    Hugs, Melanie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card - love the green especially his hair. :) Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome 'St Paddy's Day' card! Awesome image and fab hair. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Unusual Hair' challenge. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget