If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, March 21, 2016

3, 2, 1 GO! 3 papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon

This week at Incy Wincy we have 2 sponsors Ppinky dolls and Dr.Digi's our challenge is for you to 3,2,1,  GO  so you will need 3 Papers ,2 Buttons,1 Ribbon

Dr.Digi has an amazing amount of boys images to play with and I actually made two cards with his wonderful works there are buttons on both one is a brad button and the other like Micro buttons. Both of these have been coloured with markers and I took my time shading and pushing the inks around to get them just how I wanted on Capt I added in a little 6b Pencil and just blended it in to give him a little more depth to his outfit. Also had to colour the white ribbon to be grey with my markers. 

I'm using
Challenges-
Anything Goes @
Glitter and Sparkle  3/27 , Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 4/7 ,

Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Metal 4/2
WOW - AG with Embossing - Used WOW Black Russian 4/1
Crafty Time - Birthday 4/7
Just Add Ink - Just Add E= Embossing 3/24
As you Like it Challenge - Fave Embossing Style and why * TOP 3 *
Love embossing powders as they can add texture and new feeling to papers and make
things just pop of the page without adding bulk to it

Now I was only going to create one image but I wrote down Captain Thunderpants as a OMG that is such a funny dude as a second choice and both where ordered and to even add to the challenge also ordered was Comic Sentiments 1 which made the BG paper for the Captain down here 
The Sentiment isn't attached just in case I really want to make it one of the other ones
 I was thinking what do you think of these
"I'm a Comic Con Rockstar"
"Baby for you I'll put my teeth back in"
and My Fave - " YEP !!! your all Mine "- with a "Happy Birthday" inside lol
Challenges -
Anything Goes @ 
Scrappers Delight  4/1, Art by Miram 4/1, Creative Fingers  #105 4/1, Craft Rocket 3/28

Creative Craft Cottage - Let's Get Sentimental 4/7
CHPP- Pattern Paper 4/1
Hiding in my Craft Room - Blending 3/25
Craft Galore Encore - Make a Card 4/1

Thanks for looking
and I hope these guys make you smile 
hugs Nikki


17 comments:

  1. hahaha! Great cards, Nikki! I especially like the background and sentiment for your old-geeser super hero! LOL Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Make a Card".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Nikki. Lots of fun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, I just love this fun retirement card, sure to bring a smile . Great fun image and love the backing paper. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again. Good `luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving both cards. Both are the cards most people find hard making, but you make it look easy.
    Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhahahahhah must coment first on the secon one, it is super funn, I'm so tired but your card mede me smile so my hubby ask what happent?? LOL It is super great!!
    Now on the first one, I love it, from the glitter background papper, to the great coloured image , everithing is right where it supose to be, love it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fantastic card Nikki! I can tell you enjoyed making these cards and the images are really fun. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and fun cards, Nikki. I love the sheen your gold embossing on the first card gives. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun cards Nikki!!! Love the playfulness and feel that I get from them! WOuld be perfect for a young child :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both Fun cards - I like how you coloured the ribbon on the first one - great idea and brings all the colours together perfectly. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Out of this world & fun! Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #54.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waw this looks absolutely gorgeous! thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun cards! Love all the wonderful shine. Thanks for playing along with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun cards, love them! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha Awesome Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch This Week
    Sherry @ Lpocf DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great boy card. Love it. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends (sorry I'm so late popping by to see your lovely creation).
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget