If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Spring and Christmas

Now I know for some of you it's too early for Christmas cards so don't read this whole post then lol just stop after the 1st card :) 
This week at Incy Wincy we have 2 fun sponsors for you all Sami Stamps and Melon Headz
I've choosen to work with both and here they are

Sami Stamps  used "You and Me" it is Inspired by Book - "The Bee Queen by Brothers Grimm"
Challenges-
Come and Get it - 114 - Things with wings
One Stitch at a Time - Things with Wings
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Things with Wings + Ribbon 5/5
Crafting Musketeers - Spring is in the air
Tag Your It Challenge - Inspired by Showcased Tag  (below Colours and Wings and Sparkle)

Papers - Bo Bunny - American Crafts
Markers used  Prismacolor , Faber Castel , Spectrum
Painted With H2O twinkling Paints and Stampin Up
Die Cuts - Sizzix and Part of a Spellbinder
Ribbon and Brads from stash
Stamp Studio G stamped with Versafine

Next I've made Oh Yah turn your head if you don't want to see CHRISTMAS images but 12 Cards using Melonheadz Bobblehead Snowmen. So cute I was going to make a pocket letter but I printed them all a little to big so Cards won out ... Kind of glad they did now I'm ahead on some Christmas cards now. Perhaps I'll make another set of these I never make sets so this was a novelty to do.
Challenges -
CHCC- Cute
CHPP- Pattern Papers 5/1
Wow Anything Goes with Embossing (Red Snowflakes - Wow Campari)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Tan,Red and Black ** top 3, winner**

Stamps - Studio G, Dies - Sizzix, Papers Recollections ,
Coloured with Promarkers,Faber Castel,Deserres
Embossing - WOW - Campari.
Ribbon May Arts and Brads from stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

29 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations and I live your cute Christmas cards. One can never be too early for Christmas.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I love these. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nikki, you have been busy! Lovely card with the fairy and beehive. Wonderful Christmas cards. The bobble head snowman are just great. You're nearly sorted for Christmas cards already! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you've been on a roll Nikki. You're getting well ahead for Christmas and they are really cute cards. I love your Thanks card. What an adorable image and I love your colouring. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy bee, great colection!! Love that first one and all the embelishment that you have used on it!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card & lovely Christmas cards too. You're ready for Dec. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Jo’s Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab collection of cards, what a task. They are really brilliant. I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of them. I think my fav is the last on with glasses. So just. Great job and thanks for sharing. Thank you for joining us over at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday Challenges.

    Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki I love these!!! They are adorable, love those snowmen! Love the design of the cards and I think you coordinated the papers along with the color combo for our challenge this week perfectly! Thanks so much for playing in our Funday Friday challenge hon!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. A card that just has to make you smile, lovely. So glad you joined us at Come And Get It, CarolG & DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nikki, your Sami Stamp card is so adorable. Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We have featured your card on our Sami Stamps Facebook group. I hope you can stop by! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, and amazing set of cards! :)
    Thanks for joining us at CAGIC! :) xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are fantastic! I think it's great you've got a jump start on your cards. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty cards and I really love the one you've entered into our challenge. It looks as if you've used chalks but I'm not quite sure. Great finish to the design. Thank you so much for entering the OSAAT (AG with wings) Challenge this time, lot of luck to you and I hope you come back again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 277 and my Patterned Paper April challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!! Those snowmen are adorable; I don't even know which one is the cutest! And now look how many cards you already have ready for Christmas. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, sorry, should have paid attention before I copied and pasted. :( erg. I should have said, "Thank you for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack."

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great jumpstart to your Christmas cards. I love them all. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can totally see your inspiration, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great set of cards, thanks for sharing with us at happy little stampers Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  22. both of these projects are wonderful. you obviously put a lot of work into them.

    Thank you for joining our 'Things with Wings plus ribbon or trim' challenge at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. First: WOW on the plethora of Christmas cards you've made, all of which are exponentially a-dor-a-ble! You've gone a major head start on me, as my current tally of Christmas cards is a whopping zero! Your Bee Queen tag/card is ever so charming...sweet fairy, cute bee hive, and an all-around 'honey' of a scene! I'm thrilled that you drew inspiration from my tag/card and joined us in the TYI gallery! Thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your super cute fairy and all the fun snowman cards - a real treat - all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute fairies get me every time! Love your color scheme, and that cutie propping up her feet! So glad you joined in the fun at TYI!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You amaze and inspire me with all these adorable Ccs, Nikki! Well done, you!! And I love your sweet fairy take on the TYI challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Fun-day Friday challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW - those are SO adorable! I love each and every one...what a great stamp set. Thanks for playing along with us over at Happy Little Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget