If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Coffee for Santa


Here's a card for the Coffee Lovers Blog hop using Limited Runs "Santa Coffee Cup"
I've used the Precoloured image then I went over it again with some Markers my Printer is not the best and leaves a few lines when it prints full colour but I got it to match the rest of the red even better this way 
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Winter Coffee Creation
Lil Red Wagon - Santa is coming to town
The Male Room -   Christmas
Jingle Bells - Christmas Link Up
Alphabet - Use something RED
Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki



18 comments:

  1. Wonderful Santa mug design. I remember seeing some similar to that as a kid in the stores and they were filled with hard candy. Brings back a great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun + festive. I love that Santa Mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I had a Santa cup when I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mug and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great idea to color over it! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OhMyJingleStix!!! I love love love your card, the layout, the digi stamping, the added coloring all on point. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love your card. What a great mug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card. The red with the white snowflakes kind of reminded me of a bandana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card and your coloring on that Santa mug is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget