If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Cute little Bear

Here's one more Christmas Card using Sasayaki Glitter Image I joined in the progressive challenge over at facebook Just for fun and to play and this is my second round 
So as I'm trying to use up my paper stash (impossible as it seems to do)
I'm in the habit of tinting paper to make it work for each project it seems these days 
So this has been coloured up with Pencils this time round
I like how they shade an image
Challenges
Anything Goes @ Brown Sugar, * top 3*
Quick Quotes - Blue and Silver/Grey
Kitty Bee - Christmas
Creative Corner - Christmas Time
Dragons Lair - Christmas Wishes

Image - Sasayaki Glitter "Winter Kiddles"
Papers - Pebbles,Recollections
Dies - Quickutz,Spellbinders
Everything else from Stash

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

7 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Gorgeous colouring, I especially like the colours you've used for his hat. The snowflake embellishments are wonderful. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and colors! Lovely coloring on the image and the papers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a precious blue and silver card! great job! thank you for sharing with us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable :) Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little guy! Just precious! Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this month over at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Love the image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DLD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget