If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Fairy Wishes

My Sister and I are trying to swap PL every now and then so here's one I made for her she requested Fairies and I think this works just fab for one it's called Fairies and Wishes
One Fairy is from Fairy Ink and the other A day for Daisy
I hand sewed on the lace trim and made the little banner
Just finally remembered to post this now
Close up of the larger fairy 
In the pink flowers power
Little Miss muffet  AG
Southern girls use a die cut
Simon says Wed AG
Sister hood of crafters Lace

 papers- Basic Grey, K n Co,
Embellishments MME,KnCo,Unknown,
Ribbon from Stash
Embossing powder - WOW
Stickers KnCo
Coloured with Pencil Crayons,Sakura Gel Marker, Shinhan Markers
Die Cuts - Sizzix,CC Cutters (Banner)

Thanks for looking
Hugs Nikki 

7 comments:

  1. Outstanding Nikki! Your best PL yet I think. Love the theme and your absolutely wonderful colouring of the fairy. So much gorgeousness to look at. The banners look really lovely. Fabulous flowers and butterflies too. Your sister must have been thrilled with this creation. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All pretty in pink. Lovely. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and pretty Nikki! Sorry to say but our challenge is not AG ... it's LACE.
    Darlene
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps I do have lace on my pocket letter will correct it for the challenge put AG as a mistake

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful and fun pocket letter! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous PL and awesome digis! So so pretty! Love the colouring of her hair, and her freckles! Beautifully done! Gorgeous PL and perfect for our 'Diecuts' challenge at Southern Girls, thanks so much for joining in the fun with our challenge this fortnight. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pocket letter. Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink xxx Stacey S xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget