If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

WOYWW

It's that time again to share our spaces and here's mine 
I finished putting together all the windows and have to do the messy part of putting in the cement so the glass doesn't jiggle and makes them more air tight but that will be later this week and right now I'm playing catch up have to do some mailing of BD cards and present out to Kay we have the same BD so we've been swapping for a while now. Mine is going to be late it looks like this year. I've been so good guess it's time for me to be behind lol
Just doing a little colouring and organizing a few things I had grouped together with bits and scraps how quickly they add up :)

So I should be able to get around this week as last week I was tad busy 
thanks for looking Hugs
Nikki

18 comments:

  1. Oh dear I must have missed something - what is a BD card?
    Super load of pens and pencils there. BJ#5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking work space. Love all the jars of pencils. :-)
    April #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy colouring! hope you get all your cards done. Helen #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had a wander through some of your latest posts - gorgeous stuff you are producing - and more windows - do we get a picture or have I missed this one.
    I really enjoy your space, so tidy and so much to see,
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very well organised to me! Looked at your previous post love the cards. Anne x #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have a great workdesk! I'd like to see your windows though..maybe next week?
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the birthday card makes it in time. Happy birthday to you too. Can't wait to see the finished windows. Sarah #28

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine it's hard working with glass in this heat! desk looks great, and hope you have/had a great birthday. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your space looks so nice and organized. I'm so jealous!
    Have a great day!
    Diane F #27

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great WOYWW. Thanks for sharing xx Jan 31.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm being nosy now - what is the thing on the grey piece of wood on your top shelf?

    Have a great week :)

    Carmen x #32

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous desk... lots of fun with so many great coloured pencils... are you having a wee glass of beer whilst crafting at your desk if so enjoy!!! May #21

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nikki,

    You are so funny. I'm always the one late -- months even! It's the thought that counts though, no matter the time.

    Your desk looks so nice and orderly. Maybe one of these years you can come visit and help me do a huge sort out?!?

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay (2)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautifully organised desk, Nikki. I just love those coloured tubs with the pens in them. Hope you get your birthday card done in time.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #26

    ReplyDelete
  15. great desk! I love the tin cans on your shelf. Dorlene #38

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are looking very tidy today, maybe it's desk in waiting Lol! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x22x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many colous too choose from!
    Happy week,
    Sussie nr 41 WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your rows of colored pencils! happy WOYWW xo Cheetarah #36

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget